We recently added a working sample in paid package to integrate PHP Grid with SQL Server (using native driver 3.0)
Live Demos section launched
For whose who want to play with PHP Grid Samples before download, i’ve provided a section of live demo on website.
Currently, following demos are on website.
Basic Example | Example Full | Subgrid | Export Excel | Export PDF | Inline Add | Excel View | Grouping | Custom Columns | Localization | Autofilter Dropdown
Released Version 1.4.6
I have releasedversion 1.4.6 for paid customers. It contains many new working samples and bug fixes.
Here is raw changelog to review. I’m also planning to package few more areas to free version also.
– Autofilter (dropdown option) (autofilter.php)
– Custom column (with buttons, image, etc) and passing row data as querystring (custom-button.php)
– Custom Layout for Add/Edit Dialogs (custom-layout.php)
– Search on page load (pre-selected filters) (search-onload.php)
– Data Lookup from other table (Combobox) (dropdown.php)
– Alternate Row Coloring (alternate-row.php)
– MSSQL DSN or ODBC sample (db-layer.php)
– Setting Colums for add/edit, not for listing (example-all.php)
– Localization example (localization.php)
Fixes & Minor Additions
– New Events (on_data_display for custom formating, on_after_insert) (custom-events.php)
– Action columns width fix (example-full.php)
– Grouping sample bug fix (short php tag) (grouping.php)
– Several notices and warning fixes
– Excel 2003 support added
PHP Grid Control jut got new home, a new shiny website ‘phpgrid.org’. Previously it was being managed by blog http://azgtech.wordpress.com. I hope developers / engineers will find it more flexible.
Version 1.4.5 is available
UPDATE: for paid members
– support for all major databases (mysql,pgsql,mssql,sybase … and odbc support) (db-layer.php)
– inline row addition (excel_view.php)
– pdf export custom template sample (export-pdf.php)
– export to pdf/excel in same grid
– fix for non integer primary key
– fix for mysql keyword based column name
– Fix for non-integer PK column
– multiselect fix in lib jqgrid 4.3.1
Version 1.4 is available
– Datepicker integration
– Group by field
– Runtime change “group by” field
– Password mask formatter / edittype
– Excel export support for numeric columns