PHP Datagrid Solution
• Functional PHP Grid (Datagrid) in least code
• Speed Up Development by 600%
• Responsive & Mobile Optimized Interface
• Readymade Working Examples
• Documentation, FAQs & Support Forum
• Fast Backend Development
• Fast Learning Curve
• Master Detail Options
• Variety of Controls
• Unlimited Themes
Help & Support
• Live Chat Support
• Email Support
• Paid Priority Support
• Support Forum
Watch 1 Minute Demo!
- PHP Grid (or PHP Datagrid) is a RAD tool and by some quick configuration it enables CRUD (Add, Edit, Del), Searching (Auto-filter + Advanced), Sorting, Paging, Grouping, Import & Export, Master-Detail & Nested Subgrids, Multiple Databases connectivity, Premium themes (with Bootstrap4 compatibility) and many other features.
- Responsive & Mobile Grid PHP solution which is Easy to learn and comes with ready-to-use Datagrid examples.
- Best suitable for knowledge engineers, who wish to save development time & effort of creating repetitive CRUD functions through out their projects.
- SQL JOIN queries for cross table data displaying and Reporting generation. PHP Grid Component is quite extendable and you can have your own PHP Callbacks for adding, updating or deleting operations for custom business cases and web services.
- MySql, SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, PgSql, ODBC Driver and all major databases supported.
- Complete PHP Grid solution with Import & Export features, powered by PHP+JQGrid library.
Grid 4 PHP Framework, Absolutely Minimal Coding
Try Free Version with basic essential features!
Over 45,000 developers community!
Insert, Update and Delete From Datasource
You can enable automatic data editing for your PHP Grid, specifying appropriate database table. Additionally, you can use the extensive event handlers to handle the CRUD operations in a custom manner.
In-cell, inline and popup editing are supported. You can also enable bulk editing to update multiple records after selection.
Hierarchical & Master-Detail Grid
Quickly create an N-level Hierarchical Grid by specifying detail grids. Along with that non hierarchical Master-Detail Grids (n-level) are also supported.
You can also have custom template page as detail showing record details in your manner.
jQuery Plugins Integration
One of the strongest feature is to integrate 3rd party jQuery plugins for data entry and display, such as Autocomplete, Select2, CKeditor, Date-time picker, FancyBox, Input Mask and many others.
Export to PDF, CSV and Excel
Export the content of the grid control into PDF, CSV and Excel. Customize the look and feel of the exported file to match the user requirements using your custom code.
Use a single change to apply any of the 34 ready-to-use built-in themes, including an innovative mobile skin, to create a consistent look for your apps and save design and front-end development time. You can also customize existing skins or create your own with jQueryUI's Themeroller.
Using the PHP Grid, you can be certain that your app will look and behave as expected across all modern browsers.
Easy to get started
Code design is pretty straight forward,
- Include PHP Grid Framework & Initialize Object.
- Set Grid Options.
- Render the Grid.
- Include Static files
- Display at desired place in HTML.
What Our Customers Say
I have found it easy to use once you get the initial set-up completed for the database you are connecting too.
It has allowed me to very quickly set up simple and also some complicated sites that require us to display and manager our databases.
Technical support is outstanding and very helpful. I highly recommend PHP Grid for anyone that needs do display/edit database data.
- Rheal Dugas DBA/Designer
Great piece of software. Easy to use and easy to adapt.
Excellent support as quick as a flash
- Eugen Twickler (Germany)
I have to say your grid makes my app look great.
If anybody is crazy enough to try building a bootstrap grid and then tries your grid, they will never go back.
Cheers and keep up the great work.
- Jim Maxwell (United States)
It saves an awesome amount of time in development, It's user friendly, The support is really very good, quick responses when posting issues in the support forum, up until live support (via GTalk and remote desktop). This software is a must have for people who want to build dynamic websites.
- Peter Mostmans (Belgium)
The ease use of your product so far has been the best I have found to date and a pleasure to use. The excellent customer service we have gotten from the PHP GRID CONTROL Software support team is just great and I would like to tell my special thanks to Mr. Abu Ghufran for his quick and accurate response.
- Petar Ivanov (Bulgaria)
Its an amazing product, certainly cuts down the development time. With great help from Abu, phpgrid is certainly right tool for quick development.
- Achin Lalit (Canada)