We recently launched a new brand service center for community issues. All previous channels are closed now. We’ll try to migrate useful thread from our last discussion forum. Just in case some one need an urgent resolution, he can post thread from support center link
Also there is a FAQ article posted along articles section. More helping articles like tutorials, general integrations in frameworks are inshaAllah likely to be posted there in near future.
Just in case, you need premium support and more quick response, try connection with gtalk on [email protected] for live chat.
Now you can access documentation of PHP Grid Control from our website using following link:
Many features within documentation are part of premium version. So we encourage to contact us back in case of need. Visit this page to purchase a license.
Now we can have multiple PHP Grids on same page, allowing a one page solution for all updates of an application.
A little variation in custom cell data feature can enable you to have bar graphs in your PHPGrid Cells. This example is part of complete package now.
Today, we have released new build 1.4.6 for community.
It has covered many reported issues and bug fixes.
Hope you will find it useful and time saving.
Comments are always welcome.
I’ve added another working example of PHP Grid integration with Postgres 9.1.
It enables seamless CRUD operation for Postgres database applications.
NOTE: This working example is part of paid package.
I have added a feature, in which we can display data in that column based on some condition. Best applicable where we want to enable certain action if data of row met some specific condition, say total price < 100.
// use single quote for condition, and $row will have all columns data, to use in condition
$col[“condition”] = ‘$row[“total”] < 100’;
NOTE: Custom button and conditional display is currently part of paid package.
We recently added a working sample in paid package to integrate PHP Grid with SQL Server (using native driver 3.0)
For whose who want to play with PHP Grid Samples before download, i’ve provided a section of live demo on website.
Currently, following demos are on website.
Basic Example | Example Full | Subgrid | Export Excel | Export PDF | Inline Add | Excel View | Grouping | Custom Columns | Localization | Autofilter Dropdown
Click here to check Live Examples.
I have releasedversion 1.4.6 for paid customers. It contains many new working samples and bug fixes.
Here is raw changelog to review. I’m also planning to package few more areas to free version also.
– Autofilter (dropdown option) (autofilter.php)
– Custom column (with buttons, image, etc) and passing row data as querystring (custom-button.php)
– Custom Layout for Add/Edit Dialogs (custom-layout.php)
– Search on page load (pre-selected filters) (search-onload.php)
– Data Lookup from other table (Combobox) (dropdown.php)
– Alternate Row Coloring (alternate-row.php)
– MSSQL DSN or ODBC sample (db-layer.php)
– Setting Colums for add/edit, not for listing (example-all.php)
– Localization example (localization.php)
Fixes & Minor Additions
– New Events (on_data_display for custom formating, on_after_insert) (custom-events.php)
– Action columns width fix (example-full.php)
– Grouping sample bug fix (short php tag) (grouping.php)
– Several notices and warning fixes
– Excel 2003 support added