Welcome to the release of this month. This is a post release update of major build v2.6. In this release which we have made several updates and fixes on last version. Highlights mentioned below.
Demo App: Basic Todo List
Columns hide/show with URL parameter
Now you can hide or show certain column based on url parameter (?list1_showcols=id,invdate,note&list1_hidecols=total)
We already have URL based filtering support as explained in this link.
Numeric range autofilter ( >10 <20 )
Autocomplete force selection (combo-box)
If you want to use autocomplete but do not allow new entries and force selection from list (combobox style), then you can set:
$col[“formatoptions”][“force_select”] = true;
Optimized mobile layout
Removed action icons for xs devices and added fullscreen support that gives native app experience.
Notable Fixes & Updates:
– Moved default edit all rows button to toolbar
– Hotkeys added for first grid. a,e,d. (disabled by default, set $opt[“hotkeys”] = true)
– Removed export from readonly
– Performance issues fixed by disabling tooltip from ellipses (slow rendering for large dataset)
– Css fix mobile spacing button & pager bar auto height
– Removed binary data from database.sql & db script constraints
– Removed sortby check to allow complex sort in $opt[“sortname”], sqlsvr fix
– Reformat date after cancel
– Firefox dependent dropdown update
– Fix error msg spacing, promo fix, dialog mobile position fix
– New line fix for sql server limit query regex
– Fix multiselect css
– Fix multicolumn search when searchtype=global
– Optimized url based filters
– BOM character fix for all files
We’re working on couple of demo apps and most wanted pivot table feature which we plan to release in next build.
- Download Free version (for evaluation or non-commercial use – limited features)
- Buy Full Featured version License
- Upgrade your existing version to v2.6.2
Active License Subscription customers can get free upgrade using this link.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?