Today, we are glad to announce the release of PHP Grid v2.0.
Adding a lot of features, updates, optimizations and fixes. Thanks for all who contributed in evaluation.
- Overall User Interface Enhancement, New Glyph Icons, Cozy Spacing Layout enabling it to be used on mobile devices easily. Bootstrap3 is also supported now. This version comes with 3 layouts, i.e. Cozy, Bootstrap and Classic (old slick version).
- New Professional Themes (Dark, Light, Colored). Metro Color Themes light/dark/black are recently added. You can also rollover your custom color theme using jQueryUI.
- Integration with jQuery Plugins. Now you can connect plugins like datetime, autocomplete, select2, fancybox, ckeditor, jscolor and many others with simple process, enabling endless possibilities in features.
- Added support for many missing database engines
- And finally, all such features gave same experience on modern browsers.
- Added support for PHP v5.0+ to v7.0
- PDO and MySqli Drivers support
- New Glyphicon (Iconset) / Bootstrap3 support
- Muliple File Uploading Support
- Support for SQLite and Firebird databases
- Advanced Search Conditions (Search in Groups)
- Exporting selected rows and columns
- Session data based grid (with add/edit/del)
- Exporting Master Detail PDF
- Image auto-embed support in PDF export
- Select2 plugin support for data entry and search form
- Over 200+ fixes and updates.
- Download FREE Version (for evaluation or non-commercial use – limited features)
- Buy Full Featured Version License
- Upgrade your existing Version to v2.0
Active license customers can request free upgrade using this link.
Get a complete Features Tour by vising our website.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?