When using both column (quick) and advanced filters on the same page, the behaviour seems surprising.
(Examples relate to default demo at https://www.phpgrid.org/demo-center/ )
- When I set the first column filter (Product Name := ‘co’), the grid writes the same condition to the advanced filter (Product Name contains ‘co’).
- Any further changes of column filter have no influence on advanced filter. If I set Product Name := ‘s’, the advanced filter still remains: Product Name contains ‘co’
- This first setting cannot be erased from advanced filter by clicking Reset. Any other manually added setting can be erased by Reset.
- When using column or advanced filters, always the last one is valid, never a combination of both of them.
- Both the filter settings remain visible, even though they are actually not used.
As to me, the expected behaviour is like this:
- both the filters are set independently
- filters work together; I mean combination of column AND advanced filter is applied to query
How useful was this discussion?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!