When using both column (quick) and advanced filters on the same page, the behaviour seems surprising.
(Examples relate to default demo at https://www.phpgrid.org/demo-center/ )
- When I set the first column filter (Product Name := ‘co’), the grid writes the same condition to the advanced filter (Product Name contains ‘co’).
- Any further changes of column filter have no influence on advanced filter. If I set Product Name := ‘s’, the advanced filter still remains: Product Name contains ‘co’
- This first setting cannot be erased from advanced filter by clicking Reset. Any other manually added setting can be erased by Reset.
- When using column or advanced filters, always the last one is valid, never a combination of both of them.
- Both the filter settings remain visible, even though they are actually not used.
As to me, the expected behaviour is like this:
- both the filters are set independently
- filters work together; I mean combination of column AND advanced filter is applied to query
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?