I am working a tree grid and found some issues as follow.
- The auto-pagination with the scroll option doesn’t work with the tree grid. The grid is working fine at the first page, but shows blank table while I am scrolling to the next page.
- So, I switch to manual-pagination with the pgbuttons option, but the pagination buttons don’t show up.
- I tried to load all rows (about 1000 rows) to the grid, it works, but very slow when I start searching on filters. For every character I type, take 1-2 seconds to reload the whole grid. I don’t know if there is a way to turn off the search on server side to search totally on client side.
- So, I tried to limit to 100 rows per page, the grid is working fine, but it isn’t able to search into child rows. I turned the debug mode on to see how the library generates the query, I found that it always includes the condition to only search on parent records only (parent_field IS NULL).
- Besides, it also have the issue with searching on id column with bigint data type in Postgres. I keep getting the error below. Looks like the library tries to convert the inputted values in filters to lower-case when generating the search query.
Detail: ERROR: function lower(bigint) does not exist LINE 1: … ) AS equipment WHERE 1=1 AND ( LOWER(“id”… ^ HINT: No function matches the given name and argument types. You might need to add explicit type casts.
Please advise, thank you in advance,
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?